About Gayle A. Owens, Attorney at Law
Gayle Owens was admitted to the Florida Bar in April 2000. Since then, she has developed a broad base of experience in business law, municipal law, estate planning and probate. Each practice area informs the other. Gayle has learned from experience that while not all disputes can be avoided, well-planned and drafted documents can often help in resolving conflict and avoiding litigation.
Prior to practicing law, Gayle was a high school social studies teacher and also owned and operated a small cleaning service business.
Whether preparing wills or trusts, business contracts or operating agreements, Gayle works with her clients to anticipate potential problem areas and create documents that will address the issues in advance. She will help you plan to avoid conflict and will advocate your interests if conflict develops despite your best laid plans.
- As a teacher, Gayle brings to the practice of law the ability to break down and make understandable complex legal issues.
- As a small business owner, she brings an appreciation for the client’s need for affordable legal services.
- As your attorney, Gayle will listen to your needs, advise you of the law, and advocate your interests.
- That legal services should be both affordable and comprehensible to the client.
- That billing should be flexible, transparent, and negotiated with each client based on the complexity of the legal issues and the level of service needed.
- That the practice of law should stress resolution over conflict.
- Seattle University School of Law – Juris doctorate 1999
- University of Central Florida – Master of Arts, Education 1990
- University of South Florida – Master of Arts, Political Science 1979